This financing enables a company to obtain financing or refinancing up to 7 years funding based on its’ machinery and equipment. The term of the loan is based upon equipment, the clients cash-flow, and the useful life of the equipment.
Equipment financing falls into two categories: 1. Term Loans 2. Leasing
Benefits of Equipment Financing and Leasing:
- Preservation of Working Capital. Term loans and leases require monthly payments. Therefore you are able to conserve your working capital for more profitable aspects of your business.
- Preservation of your credit lines. If you use up your credit lines you leave yourself with little or no room to maneuver in the event of an emergency, or unusual opportunity.
- Virtually 100% Total Financing. You can finance nearly 100% of your equipment cost, including installation and freight.
- Leasing provides tax benefits. Lease payments are a fully deductible expense.
- No Down-payment required. You usually are required to make only one or two monthly payments in advance.
- Technological Flexibility. In a fast changing technological environment, leasing allows you the flexibility to regularly upgrade your equipment to a state-of-the-art level.
- Versatility. Leasing can be applied to seasonal sale and lease-back arrangements.
- Your most recently available financial statements.
- An appraisal as to the value of the equipment by an acceptable appraiser
Geographic Area: National