Commercial Real Estate Loan
The following are general document requirements.
- _____ Description of property.
- _____ Property Appraisal (If available.)
- _____ Purchase Contract (If applicable.)
- _____ Contractor costs statement (If applicable.)
- _____ EPA Phase 1 report.
- _____ Current rent roll with expirations (Previous year as well, if available.)
- _____ Building expenses – last 2 years.
- _____ Cash Flow Analysis of Building.
- _____ Utility bills – last 2 years.
- _____ Real estate taxes bill(s).
- _____ Copy of all Leases.
(The following can be delivered later, but will be necessary for due diligence.)
- _____ Plat of Survey (If available.)
- _____ Floor Plans (If available.)
- _____ List of any known material building defects or property liabilities.
- _____ Partnership agreements (with ownership shares identified) and partnership management agreements.
- _____ Financial statements (Current for managing principals only.)
- _____ Personal Income Tax Returns – last 2 years. (First two pages only for managing principals only. Full tax returns may be required during due diligence.)
- _____ Bios of managing principals.
- _____ Authorizations for pulling credit of managing principals.