Accounts Receivable Financing
Accounts Receivable Financing and Inventory Financing are often referred to as Asset-Based Lending (ABL). This financing program is in fact a revolving line of credit with cash advances tied to a company’s assets such as Accounts Receivable and Inventory.
Accounts Receivable Financing or Asset Based Lending (ABL) is a highly effective program to provide you with ongoing financing to meet the working capital requirements of your business.
An Accounts Receivable or ABL loan program is very simple to operate:
- Your cash requirements are funded by submitting a simple report showing your present accounts receivable and inventory balances.
- We make advances to you on the basis of that report, by immediately making funds available to you.
- You repay the Accounts Receivable or ABL advance by means of collections from your customers.
Accounts Receivable Financing Accounts Receivable Financing offers you the following benefits:
- Turn your Receivables into Immediate Cash.
Provides Immediate Cash.
- Take Discounts or make advantageous Purchases: The certainty of when you have funds available enables you to purchase advantageously from your suppliers, take advantage of special offers, close outs or discounts.
- Answer to Seasonal swings in business and Growth:
Accounts Receivable Financing provides the answer for growing businesses as well as businesses that experience seasonal fluctuations.
- Control of Accounts Receivable: You maintain full control of you accounts receivable and collections. You remain responsible for issuing statements and making collections.
- Non-notification: Your customers are not notified that your accounts receivable are being financed.
- A current aging of accounts receivable.
- A current aging of accounts payable.
- Your most recently available financial statements..
- Diversified and credit-worthy customers.
Geographic Area: National